Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Hunger Games ( Chapters 16 - 18 )

Write a letter to the author.

        
       Dear Suzanne Collins,
                                    
                                    Hi I am a student at innovations academy.I am a 7th grader at IA and I would like to talk to you about your book The Hunger Games. What got you into writing these book, well what inspired you to write this book. I am actually reading this book in my class with our teacher it is a really good book i can't wait till we start reading it. The chapter we are on right now is 16 - 18 and it is really sad to find out that Rue died she didn't deserve it. She is just a 12 year old innocent girl who really didn't need to be put through all that. Also there is one girl in the book who hasn't really been in the book and that is Fox Face who is really quiet and she hasn't died yet. How come you kinda kept her out of the book for so long and now she is just getting notice. 


   

                                Also what i like about the book is Rue and Katniss had a really good and close relationship. They were like best friend and it was all because of the Mocking Jay. That  is so cool I want to see what a real Mocking Jay look like. Oh before I forget I like how Rue gave Katniss a Really big hug and told her to be careful I thought that was really cute! The only sad part is that Rue dies. :( . My favorite quote is " I can't help myself. There's another high - pitched cry, this time my name. Katniss! Katniss!" That is my favorite one out of all of them. Well hope you get my letter.
                      

                                                         Thanks,
                                                                   Cierra 

2 comments:

  1. wow Cierra that was really good I wonder we're has fox face been she really dose not seem to come up in the book a lot also I wonder what is fox faces real name I didn't see any garmmer problems good job : p

    ReplyDelete