Monday, February 13, 2012

The Hunger Games ( Chapter 11 - 12 )

The Hunger Game begins, 24 kids to play a game to kill each other. The last one alive brings food back to their district. The district watches the game on T.V . The first night 11 kids died. Peeta and Katniss are separated. Peeta is alive, Katniss climbs up a tree for her safety. Some kids makes a pack together to kill the weak ones first.

Peeta is with a pack who are looking for Katniss. Katniss is thirsty, she keeps looking for water. She is waiting for Haymitch to send her water or maybe she has a sponsor who will buy it for her. Katniss fall on mud and finds water on her own.

5 comments:

  1. Cierra, I'm so glad you're caught up with "The Hunger Gamse" and I can tell you've put much though into your responses. What would you do if you were Katniss at this point in the story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you explained what happens and how it is sooo organized:D<(good job!)your the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you put what happens, if I were you I would try adding a picture at least, but you don't have to I'm just saying. Good job though!

    ReplyDelete