Monday, March 26, 2012

Movie Review

What was different compared about the book?


What I thought was different about the movies compared to the book was that the book had a lot of details and the movie just left out  lot of important details that i had felt needed to be in the book. 


What did you like? What don't you like? 


What I like about it was that it showed a lot of the second book. What I didn't really like about the book was that it missed a lot of stuff that was in the book and that mad me kind of mad.


Was the movie what you expected? 


I guess I could say that i was like i expect but i feel that it didn't add a lot of information and it took out a lot of things that I wish was in the movie. Also when Rue died it didn't say much about katniss' and Rues relationship. 


What was your reaction to the movie?


My reaction to the movie was really disappointing because I felt like it wasn't really that good and they just gave some of the second book away.


Did the characters match the movie?


Yes, I feel that the characters did match the movie and the played the roll that was in the book and that the one thing that I could say that I like.


Discuss the quality of the movie?


Well I don't think there is a quality to the movies. So to me there was no quality. 


Who would like this movie? Who wouldn't like this movie?


I think a lot of people like this movie but I can't really decide for other people. Who I think didn't really think liked it is the majority of the kid were disappointing 

2 comments: