Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pocahontas Diary Entree

November 23, 1608
Dear Diary, 
  
            Hi I am Pocahontas I have lived in Virginia since I was young with my father and are tribe. Many years ago english man came and took over our land. Most of our men from our tribe killed some of the men because there were taking over our lang. I have been watching the english for a while now to see what they would be doing how they live and how it is different to ours. 
            

          One day I go to see what they were doing and I see that everyone is getting sick and no food for them to eat . Days after that a guy named John Smith and some of his men came to our village and said that they would trade jewelry for corn and at first my father didn’t agree on that until i said father lets trade or become one tribe and the agreed...
           Many months after that I fell in love with John Smith all though we were many years apart in age. After a while the english started to grow tobacco and started we all started to trade things for the other to have tobacco and thats how they started their tribe again and make sure everyone is healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment